Committees and Members
The Dean's Leadership Council has the highest executive authority within the School of Education.
The Academic Affairs Committee (2-year term) deals with matters requiring School-wide consideration or adjudication.
The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Community Engagement (DEICE) Committee is charged with guiding the collective efforts of the School of Education to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Faculty Senate Representatives and Graduate Council Faculty Representatives serve three-year terms
The Promotion and Tenure Committee (2-year terms) is representative of the various constituencies of the School, as identified in the Operating Paper of the School. The committee also is selected in such a manner as to reflect appropriate representation with respect to rank, gender and race. Each member of the Promotion and Tenure Committee shall serve a term of two years.
- Dean's Leadership Council
- Academic Affairs Committee
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Community Engagement (DEICE) Committee
- Graduate Council
- Faculty Senate
- Promotion and Tenure Committee
- Operating Paper Committee
- Program Improvement and Assessment Committee (PIAC)